Connect with us

Rutgers University

White Professor: ‘I Now Hate White People’

Published

on

Typically anti-white bias in academia has at least a bit of subtlety — usually you just get a letter denying your admission to a college because there were a “lot of qualified candidates,” with qualifications like being black, Hispanic, etc. Or if you get into college, some of your fellow students won’t be content with removing half of the white authors from a course; they’ll want the rest gone. But very rarely does a professor outright ADMIT they hate white people….

Rutgers University history professor James Livingston recently launched into a rant against white children in which he essentially advocated for apartheid, according to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“OK, officially, I now hate white people,” said the professor. “I am a white people” — who’s not an English professor, clearly — “for God’s sake, but can we keep them — us — us out of my neighborhood?” Well, there is a thing called self-deporting, if you’re interested, James, unless you’re all talk like those celebrities who tweeted that they would move if Trump won.

“I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would [be] my dinner, and the place is overrun with little Caucasian assholes who know their parents will approve of anything they do.” That’s right; those whites just lack all sense of morality.

“Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly, you moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white.” James, James, I know that when you practice the progressive theory of “intersectionality” — which looks at oppression across race, gender, all sorts of identities — it’s sometimes hard to tell the difference between those different identities, but are you sure that when you say the kids are acting white, you don’t mean they’re acting like kids?

Continue Reading

Rutgers University

Profs Lament Arrest Of Illegal Alien Drunk Driver

Published

on

Recently, around 50 Rutgers University faculty members complained that campus police arrested an illegal alien for DUI and a false ID and then turned him over to ICE, reported The College Fix. They sent a letter to the president saying:

“This action by the Rutgers University Police is a direct violation of your repeated assurances that Rutgers was and would remain a ‘safe haven.’ Any illusion that Rutgers is a place where individuals will not be targeted on the basis of immigration status is shattered once representatives of our community, entrusted with ensuring campus security, collaborate with ICE.”

Don’t you just love what they’ve done there? A reasonable person might think that arresting drunk-driving illegal aliens would make campus a safe haven, but it’s all about priorities. What’s the safety of tens of thousands of legal, taxpaying students next to protecting a few people who aren’t supposed to be here and commit crime but sure will vote Democrat?

And it’s not just the professors, either. I was reading the student newspaper at my alma mater, the University of Virginia, when I learned that not only is there a group on campus dedicated to DREAMers, but that this group is asking the school for funding, according to The Cavalier Daily. The students apparently complained that administrators only sent three emails regarding support for illegal alien students last year and that the emails “lacked in sincere empathy for the undocumented community and offered little resolve for the issues it mentioned.”

The group asked for financial support, bashed the school for hiring a former Trump aide as a fellow, and urged UVA to take a stronger stand against hate speech. Yeah, um I don’t think that went too well for the school around a year ago when it urged students who saw “offensive flyers” to call 911.

Continue Reading

Rutgers University

‘I Now Hate White People’ Prof Gets Let Off The Hook

Published

on

Around five months ago, Rutgers history professor James Livingston took to Facebook and said “OK, officially, I now hate white people. I am a white people” — and apparently not an English professor — “for God’s sake, but can we keep them — us — us out of my neighborhood?” according to Campus Reform.

Now up until this point, you might be like, hey, maybe he’s just satirizing apartheid. Maybe it’s even a commentary on South Africa! But that’s until you reach the next few sentences, when he seems to blame the rambunctiousness of children not on their immaturity, but instead on their whiteness.

“I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would [be] my dinner, and the place is overrun with little Caucasian assholes who know their parents will approve of anything they do. Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly, you unlikely moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white.”

Riiiiight. So attributing rowdiness to the amount of melanin you have in your skin — is this the new progressive, Mr. Professor?

James said he was satirizing gentrification in Harlem but Rutgers University’s Office of Employment Equity said in July that “given Professor Livingston’s insistence on making disparaging racial comments, a reasonable student may have concerns that he or she would be stigmatized in his classes because of his or her race.”

But last week, Rutgers reversed its ruling against the professor and won’t explain why, saying it doesn’t comment on incidents involving personnel, reported NorthJersey.com. It looks like the school was pressured by the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education and the more left-leaning American Association of University Professors, but here’s the question I want answered:

Would James have gotten off scot-free if his comment were not about whites, but instead about blacks? Hmmmmm. You know, the professor said there was “no such thing” as reverse racism after getting backlash for his initial remark. Maybe Rutgers simply thinks the same thing.

Continue Reading

Rutgers University

Anti-Terrorism Speaker Uninvited, Then Reinvited To Rutgers

Published

on

Rutgers University invited Fox News political analyst and anti-Islamic terrorism speaker Lisa Daftari to give a lecture entitled “Radicalism on College Campuses,” rescinded the invitation, and then extended it again, reported Campus Reform.

A petition that called Lisa a “bigot” and “unapologetic Islamophobe” made the rounds online and got more than 1,600 signatures. The petition cited times she said “Islamic terror takes its guidance and teachings from the Quran, which is Sharia law” and “When you go to the mosque and you’re part of a community, and you want to feel important and relevant, and want to give back to the cause — [ISIS] recruits you. You say- I can be an ISIS wife.” The petition said “This statement, equating Muslims everywhere with ISIS, is undoubtedly hate-mongering.”

Ok so maybe Lisa neglected to make the distinction in that particular part of that particular speech. But just a quick Google search reveals that she clearly sees ISIS as only a minority of Islam.

Rutgers initially stood strong against calls to cancel Daftari, saying “if these issues are not brought to the forefront and given a chance to be debated, then they may continue to stay buried,” but the school eventually caved less than a week before Lisa was due to speak this Tuesday, cancelling her talk.

Another petition was started, this time by conservative and libertarian students at Rutgers, defending Lisa’s statements and saying that students at the school called the speaker a “cockroach” and a “bitch.”

And then Rutgers went back on their decision to UNINVITE Lisa, with an administrator sending her a message reading: “I want to write to clear up any confusion regarding your invitation to speak at the University….To the degree that I may have contributed to the confusion, I hope you will accept my apology.”

The school offered her four November dates to speak.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: